Privacy - GDPR
We process your personal data in connection with participation in the Event as the persons responsible within the meaning of article 24 GDPR and guarantee compliance with the statutory provisions, in particular the legality of the data processing carried out.
You have the right
- To object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to art. 21 GDPR
- To obtain information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with art. 15 GDPR
- To request the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and, if necessary, to have incomplete data concerning you completed pursuant to art 16 GDPR
- To request that personal data concerning you, are erased immediately where one of the grounds listed in art 17 GDPR applies
- To request a restriction of processing where one of the grounds listed in art 18 GDPR applies
- In accordance with art 20 GDPR to receive personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request the transmission of this data to a third party and
- In accordance with art. 7 (3) GDPR to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data towards us at any time. Consequently, we will not continue processing your data, which we had done on the basis of your consent, in the future. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until your withdrawal.
In order to assert the aforementioned rights, an e-mail to the following address is sufficient: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, pursuant to art 77 GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Collection and storage of personal data
With your registration for the Event, we collection the following information:
- Company name
- Further information that you provide to us upon registration
Purpose of data processing
The collection of the aforementioned data is carried out:
- To manage your registration (e.g. to create a participants list for internal use)
- To provide you with information about Apostolatus Maris
- To correspond with you,
Data processing takes place upon registration and is required for the purposes stated in art 6 (1) sentence 1 point (f) GDPR for the appropriate processing of your registration and the execution of the event. The personal data collected by us in this context will be stored until the end of the Event and deleted thereafter, unless you have consented to further storage in accordance with article 6 (1) sentence 1 point (a) GDPR, or we are entitled or obliged to store your personal data for other reasons.
Disclosure of data to third parties
There will be no disclosure of your personal data to third parties.